Veskimetsa Family Homes will be ready by October 2022
Veskimetsa Family Homes—a special place to live!
Beneath great oak and linden trees two snug apartment homes will be built with the main emphasis on large family apartments.
In the small wood between the Tallinn Zoo and Kadaka tee, with the address Veskilise 7 and 9, a total of 62 new apartments will be built. Many of these are spacious 4–5-room family homes with an area of up to 105 m2, where attention has been paid to the wishes of both big and small residents. More compact dwellings are also available, excellent choices for young people beginning their independent life or for smaller families.
A quiet area, fresh air, and the possibility of sending children barefoot directly from the terrace out into the grassy yard is every parent’s dream. Detachment does not mean being far away: all necessities are close by, just as it should be in the city of Tallinn.
And maybe you will awake some morning to the happy call of a real African elephant, for their home is only a few hundred metres away!Veskimetsa Family Homes is like a lovely dream in the centre of the city—one of the most prized living neighbourhoods of Tallinn awaits new residents!
- Strip foundation
- Rendering, Vesikilise 7 partially with facade panels
- Fully cemented hollow cement blocks
- Fully cemented hollow cement blocks and lightweight aggregate block
INTERIOR WALLS OF APARTMENT
- Gypsum plate walls on a steel frame
- Inserted ceiling made of iron concrete hollow panels. Height of ceiling in the Veskilise 7 building 2.78 m (in the part of the building with 1 storey, 3.00 m); in the Veskilise 9 building 2.9 m. The maximum height of the suspended ceilings depends on communications, but a minimum of 2.4 m.
- Hollow panel made of iron concrete, insulation, roll roofing
BALCONIES and TERRACES
- In the Veskilise 7 building, the balcony elements are made of concrete elements with industrial surface finish. In some places the balcony is a so-called insulated roof, covered by PVC; the terrace partition is not installed (except for the first-floor terrace). Balcony barriers are metal or wood.
- Triple-glazed PVC windows
- Available at the Veskilise 7 building
- The Veskilise 7 building has energy efficiency class A, solar panels on the roof. The Veskilise 9 building has energy efficiency class B, solar panels on the roof.
- Central heating. In apartments, there is water underfloor heating that can be regulated in each room. Radiator heating in the common hallway.
- Energy-conserving mechanical ventilation with heat recovery
WATER and SEWERAGE
- Central water supply and sewerage, water meters with remote reading
ELECTRICITY AND WEAK CURRENT
- Electricity installation and cables for data communications systems are adapted to the floor plan of each apartment; there is an electricity and weak current switchboard in the wardrobe of the apartment, electricity meter with remote reading
* Photos are illustrative and may differ from the final environment